MOUNT KILIMANJARO CLIMBING
The highest Mountain in Africa happens to be Mt.Kilimanjaro which is at 5895 meters(19341 feet). It is also the tallest mountain in the entire world, being part of one of the seven summits. Kili is a dormant volcano and located at the Kilimanjaro National Park.
Interested in climbing Mt.Kilimanjaro?We welcome you to be part of this great ascent, the adventure is not limited and is open to all from children over 10 years to senior citizens in their 60s and 70s.
We are an experienced tour operator when it comes to trekking and mountain climbs. On Mt.Kilimanjaro, we have a variety of routes such as;
- Machame Route-Takes 7 days which features excellent acclimatization and breathtaking views.
- Lemosho Route-Follows a similar route as Machame after the second camp(Shira camp), the only difference with this is it has an additional day on the mountain.
- Rongai Route-This route approaches the mountain from the North and is a less-traveled option, is very good during the rainy season, and is more sheltered.
- Marangu Route- This is the oldest route, considered the easiest path on the mountain. The minimum number of days for this route is 5 days, recommendable is adding an extra day.
- Shira Route-This route approaches the Mountain from the west, it is almost similar to the Lemosho route, the difference being their initial start, Londrossi gate trek up to Shira Camp for Lemosho, vehicle transportation for Shira route up to Shira 1 Camp.
- Umbwe Route-This is a steep, short, and direct route. Provides quick ascent hence no acclimatization. The minimum number of days on this route is 6 days, recommendable would be 7 days.
We are professional tour operator and have a proven track record of successful ascents and descends on Mt.Kilimanjaro.Our competent guides and porters, cooks will be with you every step of the way to your ultimate success. Contact us for your trek or join one of our many trips.
7 Days Mt.Kilimanjaro Climbing|Shira Route
Day 1: Moshi / Shira hut
We depart Moshi headed for Londorossi Gate, this takes about 4 hours; complete entry formalities mean while guides and porters prepare equipment. Later drive through a steep track to reach Shira barrier, where the walk begins, the trail can be muddy trekking poles are a good idea. Arrive at Shira camp, for dinner and overnight.
6 Days Kilimanjaro trekking Marangu route
Early departure from Nairobi aboard Arusha shuttle bus to Arusha. Lunch en route, arrival in the afternoon check in a hotel in Arusha thereafter spend the rest of the evening preparing your gearing equipment. Overnight at hotel in Arusha.
7 Days Mt Kilimanjaro Safaris - Machame Route
MACHAME 7 DAY CLIMB
This tour is a full climb of Mt.Kilimanjaro in 7 days with summit days to increase the success rate. The trek up Machame can be done in fewer days however we prescribe and advise strongly for more days on the mountain especially for beginners to give one a high success rate and a steady and slow climb. There are various distinct vegetation zones covered on this climb, there are numerically 5 in number, we urge you to be on the lookout for them the guides will direct you along the path as our porters be an essential support system for you, the cooks are there to ensure you are well fed to have the energy to trek and keep you hydrated. It's all in the teamwork!
• Cover 5 distinct vegetation zones and camp in well-put-up camps.
• Highest success rate on this route at about 95%
• There is so much beauty and this route is requires medium to moderate pace
• Experience dining in tents, toilet tents, cooks that will prepare sumptuous African and special dietary meals.
7 Days Kilimanjaro trekking Marangu route
Early departure from Nairobi to Arusha aboard shuttle bus. Lunch en route, arrival in the afternoon check in a hotel in Arusha thereafter spend the rest of the evening preparing your gearing equipment. Overnight at hotel in Arusha.