- The starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Main wildlife at below parks:
- Lake Manyara: Elephants, hippo, flamingo, lion, wildebeest, buffalo, giraffe, impala, waterbuck, zebra, warthog, zebra, baboon, monkeys.
- Ngorongoro crater: Black rhino, all three big cats (lion, leopard, and cheetah), wildebeest, zebra, flamingo, hippos, elephants, buffalo, hyena, gazelle.
- Tarangire: Elephants, giraffe, big cats (lion, leopard, cheetah), wildebeest, waterbuck, eland, gazelle, buffalo, impala, hartebeest.
- Game drives
- Big 5 Animals
- All Entrance Fees Included
- Accommodation while on safari
- Litre of water per day while on safari
- Transport in a with 4 x 4 LandCruiser
- Services of a professional guide
- Airport / Hotel transfer
- All Meals While on Safari
- Optional visit to Masai village
- Optional balloon safari with champagne breakfast
· Gluten Free
· Or any other special meal
Day 1:[Arusha-Lake Manyara]
Depart to Lake Manyara which is well known for its groundwater forest, hot springs, a portion of this park is covered by Lake Manyara which has a great population of flamingoes. Animal sightings at this park include the tree climbing lions ideally known as Manyara lions due to their characteristic nature to climb the trees, troops of baboons, blue monkeys.Later in the evening have your dinner and overnight at camp/lodge.
Day 2:[Lake Manyara-Serengeti]
Breakfast then depart taking picnic lunches to Serengeti. Serengeti is one of the most iconic national parks in Tanzania with climate and plants in its region that haven't changed over the past one million years. Serengeti which is widely known for zebras, Thompson's gazelles, and abundant game species not forgetting the annual wildebeest migration. Break for lunch thereafter continue with your game drive, watch out for animal species such as oribi and coke hartebeest, serval,bat-eared fox, and golden jackal. Other super rare animals to look out for include aardwolf and ground pangolin have dinner, and overnight at camp/lodge.
Day 3:[ Serengeti-Ngorongoro crater]
Breakfast then depart taking picnic lunches. Descend into the Ngorongoro crater, One of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which was once a volcanic mountain and folded to form a caldera. On your full-day game drive, get an opportunity to see the resident population of the endangered black rhino as well as other varied animal species, there's incredible wildlife viewing all year round. Picnic lunch at Ngoitek spring site. At Ngorongoro, one will see not only endangered Rhino but also a variety of animal species as well, they're very colorful bird sightings at this park. Dinner and overnight at camp/lodge at the crater.
Early morning game drive, at Ngorongoro, which is one of the few places where you can see all of Africa's Big five on a single day, enjoy this unique safari destination which has a stunning natural backdrop for the last time.Depart to Arusha with your lunch en-route arriving in the afternoon. Overnight at a budget hotel in Arusha booked on bed and breakfast basis extras at own cost.
4x4 Land-cruiser in Tanzania.
Pick up at your hotel
Accommodation as per itinerary
All meals (B L D) while on safari
Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
All park entrance fees
All game drives
Items of personal use
Alcoholic & Soft drinks
Accommodation in Zanzibar
Transport to /from Zanzibar
Visit the Olduvai Gorge
Accommodation in Arusha