- The starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Main wildlife to be viewed at below parks:
- Serengeti: Elephants, giraffe, all three African big cats (lions, leopards, and cheetah), zebra, wildebeest, gazelle, buffalo, eland, hyenas.
- Ngorongoro crater: Black rhino, all three big cats (lion, leopard, and cheetah), wildebeest, zebra, flamingo, hippos, elephants, buffalo, hyena, gazelle.
- Game drives
- Big 5 Animals
- All Entrance Fees Included
- Transport in a with 4 x 4 LandCruiser
- Accommodation while on safari
- Litre of water per day while on safari
- Services of a professional guide
- Airport / Hotel transfer
- All Meals While on Safari
- Optional visit to Masai village
- Optional balloon safari with champagne breakfast
· Gluten Free
· Or any other special meal
Early morning departure from Arusha heading towards Serengeti National Park. Enjoy lunch enroute, on arrival check in at your camp/lodge unpack and later depart for an evening game drive.The Serengeti park is one of the most amazing parks in Africa. Making itself a bucket list item for most travelers to Tanzania. Serengeti offers one of the best places in Africa for wildlife viewing. The park not only plays host to the most dramatic nature documentary the great migration but also has over 70 big mammals and more than 50 species of birds.Dinner and overnight at camp/lodge near the park.
Morning gamedrive at Serengeti.Look out for super rare animals such as aardwolf and ground pangolin. Wild dogs on the hunt can be spotted in the south and western corridors. Enjoy the amazing landscape for the last time thereafter proceed to your next destination Ngorongoro conservation area one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which was once a volcanic mountain and folded to form a caldera. Enjoy your Lunch en route. Arrive in the afternoon for your game drive and get an opportunity to see the resident population of the endangered black rhino as well as other varied animal species, there's incredible wildlife viewing all year round there after dinner, and overnight at a camp/lodge at the crater.
Early breakfast later descend the crater for some hours gamedrive,enjoy picnic lunch at the crater.Ngorongoro, which is one of the few places where you can see all of Africa's Big five on a single day, enjoy this unique safari destination which has a stunning natural backdrop.Later in the afternoon drive back to Arusha. Drop off at the hotel/airport in Arusha.
- 4x4 Land-cruiser in Tanzania.
- Pick up at your hotel
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals (B L D) while on safari
- Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- Personal Insurance
- Items of personal use
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- Accommodation in Arusha
- Transport to /from Zanzibar
- Visit the Olduvai Gorge